Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2010-01 > 1263406935

From: "Elissa Scalise Powell, CG" <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] Hotel rate codes for NGS Conference
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 13:22:15 -0500

Sitting here in the Radisson in Salt Lake City (and using their free
wireless) I can attest that it is the closest hotel to the conference. I am
told it is 80 steps from the front door of the hotel. The trax stop is out
front but you don't need it except to go to the Gateway shopping and
restaurant area.

The Salt Lake City Plaza is a block away and has a trax stop in front of it
that goes the 1 plus blocks to the Radisson but it is sold out.

The Marriott is about 2 blocks from the SLC Plaza Trax stop.

It really is handy to stay at the conference "home" hotel where there is
much networking as people come and go and gather in the evenings.

Best,
Elissa

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG
www.PowellGenealogy.com