Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2010-01 > 1263575312

From: "Hoffman, Debra A. (CMS/OAGM)" <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] Samford Courses
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 12:08:32 -0500

This will be my first year attending Samford and I am planning on taking
ESM's course, Advanced Methodology. I have taken the NGS course and am
currently taking BYU classes towards my Family History Certificate, so I
am excited about taking her Advanced class (provided I can get in, of
course). Looks like the competition will be fierce. :) If not, Plan B is
Tom Jones' writing class. I think Samford offers a lot of good classes
and a week of an in-depth genealogy class is like heaven.

Debra A. Hoffman
New Windsor, MD