Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2010-01 > 1263918780

From: Kimmitt Genealogical Research <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM Digest, Vol 4, Issue 55
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 11:33:00 -0500

Harold said, "FYI 2010 Courses Four and Six at Samford were full as of 10:08 am CST, just an hour
after registration opened."

Try 9:52, the very first instant I was able to get into the registration process. I waited, as I told Delia, like a cat at a mouse's hole until 9:00am and then there was no link to register until 9:52. When I finally got there, both were sold out. Course 6 came back for a minute or two, but not Course 4. I'm annoyed! I neeeeeeeeeeed ESM.

Polly FitzGerald Kimmitt, CGâ„
Kimmitt Genealogical Research
Specializing in Massachusetts
Member, APG
1 Kemble Drive
Shrewsbury, MA 01545-1690

Certified Genealogist and CG are service marks of the Board for Certification of Genealogists®, used under license by the Board's associates after periodic evaluation.

This thread: