Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2010-01 > 1264177435

From: "Melissa Barker" <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] Reports vs. articles [was Re: Usability [was Genealogy asa discipline] ]
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 10:23:55 -0600

Michael,

Thanks for stating this, your explanation of your reports mirrors my client
reports. While I have not written articles, I am going to be interested in
what everyone else has to say.

Also, while I am not chiming in here very much, I am VERY MUCH enjoying this
conversation.

Melissa Barker
Professional Genealogist
Specializing in Tennessee and Kentucky Genealogy Research
Visit My Website: www.freewebs.com/genealogyservices/