Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2010-01 > 1264189400

From: "Dee Dee King,Certified Genealogist" <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] [Bulk] Re: Legal Proof or Logical Reasoning? (was TheGenealogical Proof Standard)
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 11:43:20 -0800 (PST)

Larry, just as I was unsubscribing from lists - this popped up.

You are right, in my haste - poor choice of wording.

Not that our standards are the __same__ as legal standards or the __same__ standards of other professions...

but as with other professions, ours does have standards (for research, evidence collection, analysis, and reporting).

Better?

I hope your gast in now unflabbered. ;-)

Larry, If you want to reply, you'll need to do it privately. I'm hot on the unsubscribe trail. d