Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2010-01 > 1264201616

From: "LBoswell" <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] Along the lines of history and genealogy
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 18:06:56 -0500

I've got an idea for a Google wave exercise in collaborative research that
seems strikingly similar to the title of this session in some ways. I
thought maybe because my idea involves historical events and trying to judge
the accuracy of claims made about an individual connected with them, that it
might be a bit of a reach. But this session seems to be in a similar vein,
so maybe my exercise would work. I wanted something that would require
searches across a wide range of databases, and the one I'm considering
touches 3 major events in three countries (US, CDA, and the UK). I wish I
could see more about the content of this session.

good timing. I had just started to write it up (the outlines of the
research 'exercise').

Larry