Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2010-01 > 1264211716

From: Jacqueline Wilson <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] Usability [was Genealogy as a discipline]
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 19:56:48 -0600

I would love to be in such a study group! I have to admit that I
bought the BCG application package many years ago - before the 2000
Manual, which I also acquired. I have been to numerous NGS and FGS
conferences, but still have to really start the certification
process. I keep finding excuses and other projects to do instead. It
is time for me to stop putting this on the back burner and step up to
the plate. this would be a good place for me to start.

~jackie

On Jan 22, 2010, at 3:15 PM, wrote:

Jacqueline wrote:

> but I have not seen any discussion of the 74 points. These 74
> points are
surely the most important part of the standards. Are they separate but
equal? Are
they totally different? Are they not part of the standards?

Jacqueline, you just may have hit upon an excellent idea for another TGF
study group.

Elizabeth