Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2010-01 > 1264218262

From: Jacqueline Wilson <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] Usability [was Genealogy as a discipline]
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 21:45:48 -0600

Thanks Elissa, yes I would like to join how do I go about it? Is
there a place on the BCG web site?

~Jackie

On Jan 22, 2010, at 8:36 PM, Elissa Scalise Powell, CG wrote:

Jackie,
Since you were first interested in certification BCG has streamlined the
requirements and instituted the ACTION mentoring program for preliminary
applicants. If you are the type of person who would benefit from having
direct access to BCG trustees and the Outreach Committee to ask
questions
about the certification process while you are working on your
portfolio then
perhaps you want to join other people who are also "in your same boat"
in
this optional program. All preliminary applicants are invited to join.

-- Elissa

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG
www.PowellGenealogy.com