Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2010-01 > 1264378480

Subject: Re: [TGF] Research kit
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 19:14:40 EST

Include a couple of bandages (for paper cuts) and a black permanent maker.
Some libraries issue copy machine cards. Put your name on the card - if
you accidentally leave it in the machine you may get it back.

Have fun,

Kathie Mirabella

In a message dated 1/24/2010 6:49:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,