Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2010-01 > 1264379146

From: Jacqueline Wilson <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] Research kit
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 18:26:16 -0600

Good idea - do not want to bleed on precious documents!

On Jan 24, 2010, at 6:14 PM, wrote:

Include a couple of bandages (for paper cuts) and a black permanent
maker.
Some libraries issue copy machine cards. Put your name on the card -
if
you accidentally leave it in the machine you may get it back.

Have fun,

Kathie Mirabella

In a message dated 1/24/2010 6:49:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,