Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2010-01 > 1264384315

From: Karen Mauer Green <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] Research kit
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 20:51:55 -0500

I have a clear plastic zippered pouch that includes most everything
mentioned (I have bandages in my purse, not in the kit), but I also have a
small stapler and extra staples, a small pair of scissors, two sizes of
envelopes, and stamps. I also carry extra lead and spare erasers for my
mechanical pencils.

Karen