Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2010-01 > 1264385328

From: Jacqueline Wilson <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM Digest, Vol 4, Issue 141
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 20:08:54 -0600

Doug: Thanks - I will not yet be looking at cemeteries, but
archives. I do have the nifty magnifier with a light I received at
the FGS conference last year. Where can I find the yellow plastic
sheet. I have not seen any in office supply stores. Would yellow
lens night driving glasses do the same thing?

~Jackie