Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2010-01 > 1264438160

From: "LBoswell" <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] Usability [was Genealogy as a discipline]
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 11:49:25 -0500

sorry didn't address the following comment (I do need to make sure I've
answered all the comments addressed to me in one email, but maybe it's the
mopping). No, not at all. It's based on my reading of some of the
comments that went by on this list, trying to be agreeable. I haven't been
that concerned with the BCG, and it's origins, so when it was indicated it
had a certification purpose I accepted that. I suspect it is part of the
reason why it exists? Standard to be met for certification. But I'll
accept it has wider intent than that, and may (my opinion) eventually get to
the point where it would be universal. I thought we had agreed that it was
still also a work in progress (and therefore aspects still open for
discussion and revision?)

what was in this extinguisher? Think finest possible yellow talcum powder.
My wife standing three feet from me, and we couldn't see each other through
the fog, floor to ceiling covering three rooms (but not my office or my
files, which is where I'm retreated to at the moment). Not the way you want
to find out the answer, believe me!

Larry