Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2010-01 > 1264519640

From: Jacqueline Wilson <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] Research plan and gathering information
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 09:27:34 -0600

I can see that WHERE one is doing research is also a key in the
decision making process. Or should I say - How close to home and how
much time you have at the repository. I know that I do not get to
NARA in DC very often, so when I plan to be there, I try to see as
much as I can and then review later. However, the last time I was
there - no camera phone boo hoo! but now I have my trusty iphone -
if only the battery would last longer! LOL

Thanks for all ideas!
~Jackie