Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2010-01 > 1264528867

From: Leslie Lawson <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM Digest, Vol 4, Issue 162
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 10:01:07 -0800

Claudia,
There is some good information for Washington here:
http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa=home.home

Not knowing what county or time period specifically you're looking
for... this is a good starting place.

The Tacoma public library is also full of good info:
http://www.tpl.lib.wa.us/Default.aspx

And you must visit the Digital Archives here:
http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov/Search.aspx
or here:
http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov/default.aspx

Good luck!
Leslie Lawson

> Message: 4
> Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 06:58:09 -0800
> From: "Claudia Breland" <>
> Subject: [TGF] has anyone used Archives.com?
> To: <>
>
> Hi everyone,
> This morning I was looking for divorce records in the State of Washington,
> and my google search led to http://www.archives.com, which costs $39 a year.
> Have any of you used this, or heard of it?
>
> Thanks,
> Claudia Breland
> http://www.ccbreland.com

This thread: