Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2010-01 > 1264626811

From: Connie Sheets <>
Subject: [TGF] Topeka and Shawnee County Public Library Obituary Index
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 13:13:31 -0800 (PST)

I have twice written to this library requesting information about obtaining obituaries listed in their online index, once to the e-mail address on the index search page, and once to their Ask A Librarian address.

I have received no response either time.  Are there specific instructions for requesting the obits that I may be missing, or do they not respond to out-of-area inquiries?

If anyone who lives in the area is available to retrieve two obituaries for which I can provide exact citations from this index, please contact me off list with your availability and fees.

Thanks!

Connie Sheets
Arizona

This thread: