Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2010-05 > 1274373716

From: <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] Publishing Online: What Do You Do and Why?
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 11:41:56 -0500

Chris asked:
>So - what should I do? I am tempted to treat myself as a client and give
myself the task of creating an "ancestor tree" for each of the major trees
I'm interested in. In that way - I'll start again, checking all that I've
done, looking for undocumented assumptions, missing citations, leaps in the
dark, etc - and writing it up.

Go for it, Chris!

As for being "wet behind the ears" when you first started, and having a good
deal of clean up to do from those early years, you have a lot of good

This thread: