Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2010-07 > 1279154196

From: Harold Henderson <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] EE Discussion - Fundamentals of Evidence Analysis - BasicIssues (1.3 Conclusions)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 19:36:36 -0500

Michele --

Too many questions for me. I use "hypothesis" loosely to refer to any
supposition that has some evidence in its support. It's not conclusive
at all, but identifying it serves as a way of finding a place to stand
and make things a little less confusing -- even if it winds up being
disproved. I think I'm just paraphrasing the book here.

Harold