Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2011-01 > 1294203306

From: Martha Grenzeback <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] Buried in Back Yard
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 22:55:06 -0600

City directories are also a good resource for this--Footnote and
Ancestry have Cleveland city directories for this time period. I
found Charles L. Hughes, plumber; F.R. Price, mnfr; and Willard H.
Brooks, salesman, all living at 304 Lake in 1897-1898. The OCR is not
all that reliable, so there may have been other families there.

I love city directories....

Martha Grenzeback