Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2011-01 > 1294764941

From: Laurie Huey <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] Author's Rights and Submitting to Journals
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 11:55:41 -0500

Yes, Elizabeth, you have addressed the issue very well. Everything you
wrote makes perfect sense to me unlike the guidelines of the Indiana
Genealogical Society. I will ask the society for clarification of its
policy before I submit anything to it.

Do you have an estimate of how long a work might be "under submission"
before it is accepted or rejected? Perhaps you could use the NGSQ as an
example since that is one journal I bet most of us would like to have
our names in as authors.

Thanks,

Laurie Huey
Jupiter, Florida