Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2011-01 > 1294778315

From: Laurie Huey <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] Author's Rights and Submitting to Journals
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 15:38:35 -0500

A fellow Hoosier! It's good to hear from you, Rachel. I was born and
raised in the suburbs of Indianapolis. For many years I lamented that my
Hoosier family never left Indiana. You were born there and died there
generation after generation after generation. However, that comes in
quite handy when doing genealogy research, and I am not lamenting
anymore. Well, maybe not about that. Now I'm lamenting that I don't live
there anymore. I'm glad you told me about /The Hoosier Genealogist:
Connections/. I've read through about stacks of back issues of Traces,
but I did not know about the other publication. I will have to check
that out.

Thanks,
Laurie
Jupiter, Florida