Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2011-05 > 1304888371

From: Jennifer Guimond <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] citation questions
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 16:59:31 -0400

Harold,

Thanks so much for your feedback. I wasn't sure if it was appropriate to
use the newspaper model in EE, because all that's in the database is a
clipping with source info added. If I can't see the whole page and verify
for myself that the newspaper name, date, page, and column are correct, can
I still use use the newspaper model on EE page 809? It does look better to
me.

Thanks again,

Jennifer Guimond