Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2011-06 > 1307125591

From: Angela McGhie <>
Subject: [TGF] Congratulations to ProGen Study Group Graduates
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 14:26:31 -0400

I have mailed out certificates to those who have completed the
*ProGen*Study Program in groups ProGen 4 and ProGen 5. These
individuals have
demonstrated determination and commitment by completing the nineteen month
program to study *Professional Genealogy: A Manual for Researchers, Writers,
Editors, Lecturers and Librarians*, edited by Elizabeth Shown Mills. They
worked together from September 2009 to April 2011 to develop their research,
writing and business skills and I would like to recognize them for their
efforts. Thank you very much to Marty Hiatt, CG and J. Mark Lowe, CG for
mentoring these groups!

*ProGen 4*

Debbie Hooper
Debra S. Fleming

Kathryn Lake Hogan

Thomas MacEntee

Rebecca Whitman Koford

Vickie Scott

Corey Oiesen

Morrison "Toby" Webb
Janice M. Sellers
Penny Worley
Missy Corley

Martha Orsborn Gerdeman

Suzanne M. Johnston
Yolanda Lifter

Eileen A. Souza

Leslie Brinkley Lawson

*ProGen 5*

Michael Hait

Michelle Kemper

Whitney McKim

Julie Cahill Tarr

Malissa Ruffner

Shelley Bishop

Anna Breiner Caulfield

Lois Mackin

Cafi Cohen

Kathie Mirabella

Roma Miller

They will soon be added to the list of *ProGen* Study Group Alumni at
http://www.progenstudy.org/alumni.html

Angela McGhie
www.progenstudy.org
www.genealogyeducation.blogspot.com