Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2011-06 > 1307216053

From: Christy Fillerup <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] SLIG Practicum waiting list
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 13:34:13 -0600

Hey guys,

The best way to add yourself to a waiting list is through the link on the
track description here: http://www.ugagenealogy.com/aem.php?lv=t&eid=6. This
time stamps your entry. Anyone who emailed Valerie at
will be placed on the waiting list according
to the time stamp on their email. A few people added their wait list choice
in the comments on their order. The time stamp on the order will be used for
these entries.

Thanks to everyone who registered; we've had 105 registrations already. I'm
excited to see you all in January!

Christy

On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 1:07 PM, Angela McGhie <