Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2011-08 > 1314751617

From: Debbe Hagner <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] EE Electronic/Digital Edition
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 20:46:57 -0400

I always make copies and then write the film number on the back of the
copies. I deal with citation when I get home... I want to look at many
films I possibly can when I am in SLC.. I don't like to use labels... as it
make the paper thicker..

I have a template in excel that I use

Floor film no diescription result

If anyone want a copy...

Debbe Hagner, AG (been to SLC for the last 20 years)...