Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2011-12 > 1324935585

From: "Elissa Scalise Powell, CG, CGL" <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] 1940 census article
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 16:39:45 -0500

Megan,
As with any such newspaper article it is always a surprise what comes out
the other end. I never mentioned Heritage Quest in my conversation with the
reporter, so I can't enlighten you as to where he came up with that. I did
tell him about FamilySearch and even forwarded an email that our North Hills
Genealogists society received about the volunteer effort for indexing.

Sorry that I can't help you further. I don't think you are missing anything
however.

-- Elissa

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG, CGL
www.PowellGenealogy.com
www.GRIPitt.org
CG, Certified Genealogist, CGL, and Certified Genealogical Lecturer are
Service Marks of the Board for Certification of Genealogists, used under
license by board certificants after periodic evaluations by the Board and
the board name is a trademark registered in the US Patent and Trademark
Office.

This thread: