Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2012-04 > 1333295710

From: Debbie Parker Wayne <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] Arlington Natl Cemetery Sexton Records
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 10:55:10 -0500

I kept wondering why all the posts in this thread were being placed in
my junk folder. I finally realized my junk filter was keying on the
first syllable of the word sexton. <smile>

I added spaces to my filter so it would no longer trash things with that
syllable contained within a word. Don't you love when computers do what
we command and not what we meant to be ask for.

Regards, Debbie