Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2012-04 > 1334423891

From: "Nancy A. Peters" <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] Client querying copyright restriction
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 13:18:11 -0400

Caroline,
Thanks for letting us know the resolution. It's sounds like you handled the
situation well. I also think that when a client presents difficulties or
seems uncooperative up front, it signals more troubles to come. Often the
best decision is not to engage.
Best,
Nancy

Nancy A. Peters, CG (sm)*
Aiken, South Carolina
Member, Association of Professional Genealogists
http://www.apgen.org/directory/search_detail.html?mbr_id=3489
email:
*CG and Certified Genealogist are service marks of the Board for
Certification of Genealogists, used under license by board-certified
genealogists after periodic evaluation and testing, and the board name is
registered in the US Patent & Trademark Office.