Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2012-04 > 1334770858

From: "Craig R. Scott, CG" <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] formal report question
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 13:40:58 -0400

on the numbered list of children or do you just make a note under the list
> of children that there were two more but nothing more is known about them.

You do realize that it is possible for these children to have lived eight
or more years since they died between the censuses. You just have not found
them fully yet.

Surviving until your first census has never, to my knowledge, been
considered in the when does life begin debate, lol.

And besides the minute you decide not to count them, more records will show
up, and you will have to renumber everything, at least if you are using
NGSQ.

I prefer NGSQ because I know how many people are in my genealogy and I
count stillborns when I find them in the records.

C.
--
Craig R. Scott, CG
President & CEO

800 876-6103
919 363-6218

Fax 410 558-6574

Visit www.HeritageBooks.com

Blogs: As Craig Sees It
Stump Craig

http://www.facebook.com/pages/HeritageBookscom/40913510672

CG (Certified Genealogist) is a service mark of the Board for Certification
of Genealogists, used under license by board certificants after periodic
evaluation, and the board name is registered in the US Patent & Trademark
Office.

This thread: