Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2012-04 > 1335697335

From: "Michele Lewis" <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] More on copyright
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 07:02:15 -0400

I accidentally posted this to the wrong list (but I am so glad you knew what
I was talking about!). I have been trying to follow the conversation as
best I can because this is so interesting to me. I understand the concept
now. The law says they can't do this but they get away with it because when
you sign on you agree not to do it of your own free will. Couldn't this be
challenged in court? I am not saying I would go that far but it seems a bit