Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2012-05 > 1338235682

From: Sheri Fenley <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] introduction and thoughts from a young genealogist!
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 13:08:02 -0700

Eva Dahling!

You have restored my faith in the younger generation and their capacity to
"get it" when discussing ancestors, family history, etc. Because
underneath all the citations, the clients, the reports, etc. is the root of
it all - our family and the need to know where and from who we came.

And even though I have shoes that are older than you - I think we would
have no problem sharing ideas and communicating. You are so correct in
saying that the bridge between the generations needs to be fortified.

Sheri Fenley
Stockton, California