TRIER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > TRIER-ROOTS > 2010-02 > 1267415327

Subject: Re: [TRIER-ROOTS] family books
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 22:48:47 -0500

Wow can someone answer regarding this list?
Because I too like Jeanie have been reading and at different times posted to this list and I was under the information that this list does have a lot of Luxembourg information and that is what it was for?

I know that many times Werner Lichter who is an excellent resource and respondent to people with inquiries on this
list and they ask about Luxembourg, so my question is when did this change?
I am very surprised by Mr. Deltgens response on this?

Vivienne Trace