Archiver > TRIER-ROOTS > 2012-01 > 1326995010

Subject: Re: [TRIER-ROOTS] Strange Messages
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 12:43:30 -0500 (EST)

Yes, and any email like that I immediately delete it. If you send it to
Spam Trier-roots will take you off the list.

_“People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but
people will never forget how you made them feel.”_
Maya Angelou

In a message dated 1/19/2012 12:27:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

I am getting strange e-mails with no real text other than a website
to open. Is this a spammer, scammer, or something even worse. This
is the second such message I've had which I immediately trashed. Is
anyone else getting these?

and the body of the message

This thread: