TRIPP-L Archives

Archiver > TRIPP > 2014-02 > 1392054422

From: ,
Subject: Re: [TRIPP] Isaac Tripp m. Electra Scott
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 17:47:02 -0000

Author: ljsnider_1
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.tripp/1181.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am also looking for them. I have from Michigan, Grace Hess b. 1893 to William E. Hess and Clara Tripp b.1874-1949 . Her parents as Isaac Elvin Tripp b.1845 and Harriet Rosbrough.
And his parents as Isaac and Electa. But still trying to find out more. Grace would be my husbands great grandmother.

Important Note:

This thread: