TRONDELAG-L Archives

Archiver > TRONDELAG > 2006-04 > 1144338319

From: Nancy T <>
Subject: Re: [Tronder] Seeking death record in Edmonton, Canada
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 08:45:19 -0700 (PDT)

Linda,

Alberta Genealogical Society maintains a surname database, but not online.
See this web site:
http://abgensoc.ca/nameindex.html

You might post your query to the Edmonton board. There's a fellow from AGS
that routinely replies to cemetery queries if there is info in that
database.
http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec?htx=board&r=rw&p=localities.northam.canada.alberta.edmonton

Nancy