TRONDELAG-L Archives

Archiver > TRONDELAG > 2007-05 > 1178821591

From: Margit <>
Subject: Re: [Tronder] Johannes Nielson Aas
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 13:26:31 -0500

Susan,
You will need to go through the Church books online as they become
available and check for them. I did not find them leaving out of
Namsos. You know they left 1865 or after and were in Minnesota to marry
in November 1867. I saw they were both living at the same place in the
1865 census of Norway.
Margit