TUCKER-L Archives

Archiver > TUCKER > 2001-03 > 0984673569

From: "Gene Sears" <>
Subject: [TUCKER-L] Tucker, Darnell, Laster, Hayes
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 11:26:09 -0500

Hi Folks

Need info. on any of the folks below

Washington Tucker, in 1853 his wife Polly Darnell bore Mary
Elizabeth
Tucker. Other children were sons James Washington, Mart,
Bill/William;
daughters. Polly, Viney & Hulda.

Their daughter Mary Elizabeth Tucker b. 1853, d. 1908, md
Henderson Laster
b. 1848, d. 1909. Their children were Martishia Betty Ellen
Laster b.
5/30/1876, James Laster, Clifton Monroe Laster b. 4/7/1888, David
Laster,
Elmer Laster b. 5/1889, Council Laster, Polly Anne Laster,
Mittie Laster b.
5/11/1902, Ada Laster, and Lily Laster.

Their daughter Martishia Betty Ellen Laster b. 5/30/1876, d.
3/31/1959, md.
11/18/1894 William Hardin(g) Hayes b.1871, d. Abt 1936. They had
11
children, nine of whom lived to be adults, I have a fair amount
of
information on them as they are/were my Aunts and Uncles.

I'm hoping to find older information. I'm told that the Hayes
folk migrated
from Virginia, but I don't know when. I have no idea when, or
where the
Tucker, Darnell, or Laster folk came from, but I'm pretty sure
that
Martishia Betty Ellen Laster was born in North Carolina.

Thank you for your time.

Gene Sears

Searching for Sears, Phipps, Watkins, & Mangum folks (in Maryland
and
Virginia) Hayes, Laster, Darnell, & Tucker folks (in North
Carolina and Virginia)

This thread: