TUCKER-L Archives

Archiver > TUCKER > 2002-09 > 1032026201

From: "Claudia Turner" <>
Subject: Re: [TUCKER-L] JOHN TUCKER
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 11:56:41 -0600

Hello. I, too, am looking for a John Tucker from England. My GGGrandfather
is Edward Sherrod Tucker, his father's name is supposed to be John from
Devon England, possibly Swimbridge. I found some information quite some
time ago and it's in my files. I will look it up and get back to you. I
also wrote to someone from Devon England looking for family in the U.S. and
he said there was a John Tucker, father of Edward S. Tucker but they never
came to the U.S. He had baptismal records to prove. So I have hit a stone
wall, too. Claudia