TURNER-L Archives

Archiver > TURNER > 1998-12 > 0914691157

From: "j4" <>
Subject: [TURNER-L] TURNER, Robert Bowers
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 10:52:37 -0600

I'm new to the TURNER list. Searching for information about my gg
grandfather: Robert Bowers TURNER. Unknown DOB. DOD 1928. He married
Ellen SHIVAR, b Nov 2, 1855, Camden SC, d 1939, Charlotte, NC. They
were married in Charlotte, NC in 1875.

They had 5 children: Ralph, Sam, Henry, Sallie Belle, Herbert

My g grandmother was Sallie Belle TURNER b July 21,1881, Charlotte,
Mecklenburg, NC, d April 14, 1968 in Charlotte, NC. Married David
Henry KISTLER, b March 23, 1871, Charlotte, NC, d December 10, 1932,
Charlotte, NC.

Any help will be appreciated. -Craig Johnson (Houston, TX)
(TURNER, KISTLER, SHIVAR, JEWETT, EDWARDS, CRAIG, JOHNSON, KOON,
GALLIMORE, CASPER, MILLS, FLEISHER, HERTZMARK)

This thread: