TURNER-L Archives

Archiver > TURNER > 2011-12 > 1324180596

From: "Jim Turner"<>
Subject: Re: [TURNER]George Turner of Spartanburg Co., SC
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 21:02:06 -0700

Greetings Betty,
I'm one of those descendents from George and Hannah. Their son James married
Nancy Headon. One of the sons named William married to Nancy Cantrell forms
my linage.
I found the headstones for Richard Turner and Tennessee in a cemetery near
Mayo SC. The other landmark is the Cowpens National Battlefield nearby.
I'll see if I can locate the photographs and send them to you personally.
I'm asking for patience as I'm still recovering from surgery so have little
energy at present.
Jimmie Turner