TURPIN-L Archives

Archiver > TURPIN > 2001-02 > 0981841750

From: "Roberta Willett" <>
Subject: Re: TURPIN Family of Wayne Co. and Pulaski Co., KY
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 16:49:10 -0500

I just Joined this group and my maiden name is Turpin.
I have a Samuel Turpin in my family who mar. Elizabeth Ralston - in one
record I have children: David, Moses, Elizabeth, Minerva, Nancy, Sally A.
and Solomon.
Samuel's father is Moses Turpin and mother is Magdelina Black. I think I
corresponded with one of the decendents of Samuel. I will look for the
letters in my files. I have all the children of Moses and Magdelina and
also the line back for them. My family came from Pulaski Co.KY to Lawrence
Co., IN I have quite an interesting story about Samuel's brother, Moses,
and his wife (my ancestors) If you are interested in what I have, let me
know. Roberta Turpin Willett, Rose City Michigan.