TX-CollinCoGS-L Archives

Archiver > TX-CollinCoGS > 2006-07 > 1153776491

From: "CLEO HOLDEN" <>
Subject: Re: [CCGS] Membership info
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 16:28:11 -0500

Thanks Gwen,
Is there a form to fill out? Do I just show up? Do I mail you a check?
Will I be duplicating resources, by that I mean - I have been guided to some
of my info with the help of a sister DAR and DAC member leading me. I know
that I won't be going after the same info already proved, I'm looking for
others.. This is all still pretty new to me. I'm not explaining this well
at all.
Thanks,
Cleo