TX-CollinCoGS-L Archives

Archiver > TX-CollinCoGS > 2008-02 > 1203779138

From: Frances Faitt <>
Subject: Re: [TX-COLLINCOGS] Genealogy Local History Texana Archives... GLHTA
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 09:09:12 -0600

Just checked again this morning and the link is still good.

It links to a pdf document that opens with adobe acrobat reader -
free from adobe.com

If you have the reader and that's not the problem, try a copy and
paste into your browser address bar.

http://pdf.plano.gov/pcn/stories/2008/nb021508_genealogy.pdf