TX-CollinCoGS-L Archives

Archiver > TX-CollinCoGS > 2009-05 > 1241926054

From: Aurora Chancy <>
Subject: [TX-COLLINCOGS] FW: Chronicles
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 22:27:34 -0500

I have the Chronicle back from the printer and am getting ready to send the next set. I have uploaded it to myfamily.com. Please take a minute to look at it and check for typos. I need some fresh eyes to look at it.

I know there are a couple of problems I cant seem to resolve. I will let you know when it is safe to print your own copy. If you cant access it let me know, or Fran, and we will be happy to make sure you get online.

I can tell I have been out of pocket a long time when I look at the new officers list and dont recognize all the names.
I hope to see everyone at the meeting Wednesday!

I am almost but not quite retired. Anyone up for some work field trips to the courthouses, the Plano library, Dallas library, or McKinney library, or the Baptist Library, I'll be happy to have company. You know we need all the help we can get transcribing material. There is still a lot of material out there that no one knows about.

Aurora