TX-CollinCoGS-L Archives

Archiver > TX-CollinCoGS > 2010-01 > 1264970262

From: <>
Subject: [TX-COLLINCOGS] Fw: DNA - Good Morning America
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 14:37:42 -0600

Enjoy.

Bill Fleming
----- Original Message -----
From: Janice Quick
To: Bill Fleming
Cc: CCGS Webmaster ; Fran Faitt
Sent: Saturday, January 30, 2010 12:21 PM
Subject: RE: DNA - Good Morning America

Thanks, Bill, for passing this along. I'm definitely going to try to watch the show. The first night is our regular meeting night, so I will have to tape it.

Would you like to go ahead and send this annoucement to our mail list? I think all you have to do is send the email to .

Plus, the URL you included in missing a / between wnet and facesofamerica.

Thanks,
Janice

----- Janice Quick 972-612-3129 -----