TX-CollinCoGS-L Archives

Archiver > TX-CollinCoGS > 2010-03 > 1268961414

From: JOHN PEGGY CALLIHAN <>
Subject: [TX-COLLINCOGS] CCGS Surname Registry ID:R0361
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 18:16:54 -0700 (PDT)

HELLO
My grand mother was Ellen Florence Singletary Morton (d. 1906). She was born in Clark Co., AL. I do not know where she lived after her husband died of phneumonia in 1901, Collin Co., TX. He was a mail carrier.
She married my Grand father, John Wesley Morton in Clark Co., AL. They made their home in Collin County, TX. Near John's family. His father, William Younger Morton, and mother, Molly Johnson, also moved to this area with John Johnson's family. They are buried in Johnson Cemetary, in Collin Co. I am trying to find her grave and any additional information re. the Morton, Johnson, Singlerary families after they moved to Texas.

Sincerely
Peggy Callihan

This thread: