TX-CollinCoGS-L Archives

Archiver > TX-CollinCoGS > 2011-01 > 1295539787

From: Sharon Snyder <>
Subject: Re: [TX-COLLINCOGS] Roll Call
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 09:09:47 -0700

>From Sharon Snyder, Rio Rancho, NM ...

I'm not a member of CCGS, since I would be unable to attend your events, but
signed up for your newsletter on the website. I'm searching for ancestors
who lived in Collin County in the late 1800s thru early 1900s. Surnames of
interest are SNIDER (spelling changed around 1903 to SNYDER for my branch),
WILSON, TAYLOR, and DAVIS. Some full names of relatives were Henry and Mary
Anne Snider, Artemus Snyder, James Elliot Wilson and Chloe Isabella Wilson,
Siddie Wilson, Reuben Albion Taylor (doctor in Nevada in 1880s), Andrew
McDonald Davis, and Lester Lillian Davis.