TX-POLISH-L Archives

Archiver > TX-POLISH > 2003-12 > 1072510075

From: "Vince Leibowitz" <>
Subject: [TX-POLISH] Mildred KAMINSKI Obit: 10/13/03
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 01:30:43 -0600

Lists,

Does anyone happen to have a copy of an obituary for Mildred KAMINSKI, who died October 13 of this year in Taylor (TX)? She was my great-aunt and I'd like a copy.

She was Czech (I don't have her maiden name handy) but she married my grandmother's brother, Henry KAMINSKI, who was (obviously) of Polish descent. She died in the KZJT nursing home, according to what another great aunt told me this evening.

Thanks,

Vince Leibowitz

One reason I'd like it is to see if there are places for memorials to be sent.

This thread: