TXBURLES-L Archives

Archiver > TXBURLES > 2001-08 > 0996701395

Subject: [TXBURLES] Re: Williamson
Date: 1 Aug 2001 15:29:55 -0600

I saw your message about the marriage of Sarah Edwards and James R.M. Williamson. The James R.M. Williamson is my great grandfather. He married Sarah Minerva Edwards on aug. 27, 1858 in Burleson County, Texas. He died March 24, 1886. I have not been able to find out what happened to his widow, Sarah Minerva. Hopefully you can help me with that information? They had 7 children, most of these children migarated on to Fisher County, Texas. If you would like futher information, please contact me. I have come to a grinding halt on my Williamson line, any information you could supply might help me! Thanks.

This thread: