TXELLIS-L Archives

Archiver > TXELLIS > 2001-03 > 0984257328

From: "Radney" <>
Subject: [TXELLIS] RADNEY,DAVIDSON,TAYLOR,WILKINS in Ellis, Co. TX. by 1900
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 14:48:48 -0600

Does anyone have any RADNEYs in their lines in Ellis County? The surname
Radney came from the surname RODNEY and in some older records it is still
transcribed as Rodney. Below are some of the Radneys I have in Ellis County.
I would be interested in "any" Radney you may have come across. I will be
happy to share any information I have. My email address is .
Thank you ....Linda Radney

1900: William J. Radney (b) 1862 GA, married to Emma Davidson (b) 1877 AR,
they had the following children: Charles, John , Samuel, Ella, Etta, and
William R. Radney.
1910: add these children: Annie M. and Clyde Radney.

1900: James R. Radney (b)1866 GA, married to Henri Taylor(?) (b) 1877 TX,
they had the following children: Opal, Lilly May, William Herman, Henry
Bryan, and Ruth Radney.

1900: Thomas Radney (b)1868 GA, married to Lula (b) 1876 TX, they had the
following children:
Luther, Fred and C. Radney.

1900: John H. Radney (b) 1882 TX, married to Laura Wilkins (b) 1885 TX, they
have the following children: Eva, John H., Tyrie William, and George Radney.

This thread: